Monday, February 26, 2007
8 things Monday has brought...
Monday has brought a mix of things...
1. Plenty of snow from the weekend and more is coming down now!
2. My first 7 free CD's for joining BMG...yay! I can't wait to order more!
Better Than Ezra - Greatest Hits
Blue October - Foiled
KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
Collective Soul - Greatest Hits
The Best of Everclear
James Blunt - Back to Bedlam
Totally Dance (great for exercising!)
3. In terms of work, three exams to type and copy in the next week and one letter of recommendation, two of the exams are pretty easy so it's not too bad!
4. A slight headache, but much improved from the one I had yesterday that made me feel ill!
5. New homework for a new online class (Jazz)...pretty excited about exploring some new music, I have not listened to much jazz in my life.
6. A letter from Immigration with April 24th date for Trevor's interview regarding his citizenship application. The next step in the process! :) But it's an 8:40 meeting, an hour from home, eww...we have to be up quite early to get ready for that one and they said to expect to be there about 2 hours, that ought to be fun with a toddler!
7. A bad hair day, oh well, I had a good hair WEEK last week, so I can't complain since I'm in the process of a little bit of a grow-out for a new hairdo!
8. A refilled candy dish that will be sure temptation for days to come! Damn nice co-workers!
Posted by Not So Anonymous Michelle