Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wednesday Meme: Wednesday Whim

This Wednesday I thought I'd try a Wednesday Whim question for you!

Here's an easy one for you. You've just been given $100 to buy something you've wanted. What do you buy?

Since our half-bath is nearing completion, I'd be buying stuff for that room. I'd probably splurge a little more and buy nicer stuff than what I plan on buying if I was given $100 with no strings attached. However, with my daughter, the temptation does exist to go shopping for stuff for her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd splurge on a nice dinner out. That would cover the babysitter and the food, right?

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Great idea, I think you'd get a fantastic meal and babysitter for $100! :)

Ashley said...

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot.

Melissa said...

I'd probably buy some new cookware, or a couple of really nice chef's knives.

I have $100 and I'm buying CHEF'S KNIVES?!

When the hell did I get domesticated?

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Melissa...chef's knives? hahah, funny you say it though, I'm getting into more cooking shows and shows like Top Chef, or Gordon Ramsey's shows on BBC America as well as Hell's Kitchen when the season is over the summer or whenever. hehe...