My friend Mary tagged me for this meme! :D
FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
2. Deli Clerk - One of my first jobs, really loved it the first time around as a teenager and they had the BEST mac 'n cheese, but then being a deli clerk the second time as an adult, when I was desperately looking for a "grown up" job...yeah it kind of sucked.
3. Cashier, Infant Department Clerk, then Cash Office Clerk at Wal-Mart.
4. Cashier at Walgreens, I had such a crush on my manager who was much older than me, he did become my first kiss and stuff, and first heartache. hehe
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off...In fact, I have watched it over and over from the time it came out to present day, never get sick of it!
2. It's a Wonderful Life...My favorite Christmas movie, although, quite on the opposite end of the spectrum, Bad Santa is my 2nd favorite Christmas movie!
3. I'm combining a few here that are somewhat related in terms of the actors/actresses or theme, story, time period, etc. When a Man Loves a Woman(Andy Garcia, YUM...see photo to the right!), Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally, Big, Pretty Woman (Richard Gere, YUM...especially the photos below, he is sexy any age!), Dirty Dancing, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink...the list goes on, you get the picture and I've drooled enough for one day over Andy & Richard!
4. Emma's favorite movie that I'm surprisingly not sick of, Finding Nemo...and some other kid's movies I love...Toy Story I & II, Shrek , Wallace & Grommit, Chicken Run, and other Aardman productions.
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Since I haven't lived in four cities, states or countries...
1. My parent's home(s)...there have been at least 4 of those in the same city.
2. My ex's parent's home in Columbus, Ohio
3. Apartment in Columbus with my ex.
4. My first apartment on my own in Fond du Lac, which my hubby lived in with me after he moved here and it's the place we brought Emma home from the hospital to...but now of course, we live in our current home which is also in Fondy.
1. Sweets, especially chocolate...the hips don't lie!
3. Baked Potatoes or mashed potatoes
4. Chinese, Indian, Italian or Mexican food
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE NOW:
1. At home playing with Emma & Trevor, especially outside in the backyard
2. On my porch swing reading and sipping an iced tea
3. Vacationing...I always LOVED our trips to the UK but I'm looking forward to our weeklong road trip in September that will take is through St. Louis (1 night), Memphis (2 nights), Nashville (half day), back through St. Louis (1 night) and maybe a stop through the Chicago area on the way home depending on the timeframe.
4. Shopping, I'll get that out of my system tomorrow when Mom, Emma & I head to Milwaukee for the day.
FOUR PEOPLE I TAG TO DO THIS MEME: