Monday, August 13, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Lots of fun was had at the zoo and the whole week and weekend that my cousin Brittany visited from Minnesota. Emma will be lost without her, Brittany was her little buddy the whole time, gave great horsey rides and read lots of books! It was so much fun...and there was one oddity. Something at the zoo must have triggered it...Emma now will say "eat the wall" and wants Grammy or Brittany or Aunt Linda (Brittany's mom) to "eat the wall" with her. She walks up to the wall and will pretend to grab stuff off the wall with both hands then pretend to eat the stuff. It is completely hilarious and I will have to capture a video!! More photos will be posted later this week from our time with Brittany & Linda's visit, we had fun in the sun yesterday at the beach...much to the dismay of my sore back and shoulders that burned!

4 comments:

itsnotmeitsme said...

Hey Michelle! Love the beach picture - I'm reminiscing about going to be beach as a kid now! My friends are talking about getting a beach house next summer, so hopefully I'll be able to do more than reminisce...

What's a Frisk the 15th? Sounds naughty to me... Which means I want to partake, of course!

Mary said...

Awww, the pics aren't showing up for me :(

That sounds so nice, having fun at the zoo! I bet eating the wall is hilarious... I love it when kids say stuff like that :D

Anonymous said...

I can't see the photos...but sometimes I can't at work b/c of the filters. I'll try back later. But, I LOVE the new header! :) Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to come back later for the pictures! They aren't working for me either.

The zoo is fun. I'm glad you had a fun time. And I think Emma is talking about the giraffes.. they're always licking on the rock walls for some reason when we go there!