Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen of my latest CD purchases (the last one I'm the highest bidder on Ebay) to represent my quite varied musical tastes:

  1. Greatest Hits - Luscious Jackson
  2. Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna
  3. The Collection - Alanis Morissette
  4. Awake: The Best Of Live - Live
  5. Every Breath You Take - The Classics (Remastered) - The Police
  6. Back In Black (Remastered) - AC/DC
  7. Anthology-Hey! Ho! Let's Go! - Ramones
  8. Timbaland Presents Shock Value - Timbaland
  9. 15 - Buckcherry
  10. Who We Are - Lifehouse
  11. All The Right Reasons - Nickelback
  12. Greatest Hits (We Will Rock You) - Queen
  13. Rare Leiber & Stoller Music Publishing 6 CD Set

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your music tastes are so diverse! All of them sound pretty good. The AC/DC surprises me, though!
Mt last CD purchase was "Third Eye Blind: A Collection". A driving staple o mine. Next, I would like the Foo Fighters latest.