A selection of the latest CD's I've bought and have in my car for my listening pleasure alongside Emma's kiddo CD's which are quite fun too!
1. M.I.A-Kala LOVE that song!
2. Rehab-Graffiti the Worldhttp://www.imeem.com/rockmusic9/music/_baHJH84/rehab_bartender_song_sittin_at_a_bar/
3. The Verve-Urban Hymns
4. Saving Abel
5. Stevie Wonder-#1's
6. The Best of Eric Clapton http://www.imeem.com/people/B4O-Yo/music/-Ple7l_w/eric_clapton_tears_in_heaven_eric_clapton/
8. Offspring-Greatest Hits
9. Ray LaMontagne-Till the Sun Turns Black & Gossip in the Grain (If you have yet to experience Ray, you GOTTA listen...I have his other CD Trouble and Emma requests it often! Plus, when we popped in the new CD in the car one day, a faster song came on and she recognized his voice and said "trouble trouble trouble!" That song is her favorite and much slower, we were pretty amazed that she recognized his voice like that!
As a side note, I pronounce it as Lamontayn but the chic at Barnes & Noble acted like she didn't know who I meant then was like, "oh, Ray "lamontaaj" like all french fancy sounding!
12. Metro Station
13. Pink-Funhouse CD and I'm Not Dead CD - Nana na na na nana, I wanna start a fight! hehe