Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New baby, new hair, new weight watchers membership, new attitude!




Sophie's almost 4 months old, I've been back to work for over a month now and I was finally ready to get back to Weight Watchers to shed the weight gained over my pregnancy. Those old habits come back way too easily, more easily than they go away. I'm a snacker, it has taken a lot in the couple of days since I rejoined WW to get through each day without all that snacking...or when I did snack, making better choices. I did it before, lost over 65 pounds just before getting pregnant. On the 30th it will be a year since I found out I was pregnant with little Sophie, seems fitting that I'm back to WW now. I'm tackling the food first then will work my way back into zumba eventually. It feels good to be back, I went to the meeting Saturday morning then went to get a new haircut...many layers, just like my personality! haha!

No comments: