Here goes, something new to try out...The Friday Five, send your comments or post on your blog! TGIF!
The Friday Five:
- How do you feel right now?
- Distracted...I guess because it's Friday, have a lot going on, etc. Tupperware Book Party ends tonight, starting my Lia Sophia Jewelry party next. You're Invited! February 21st at 6:30pm, let me know if you can make it & I'll give you the details!
- Are you more likely to yell or give the silent treatment? I
- 'm a yeller through and through! However, if my feelings are really hurt and I withdraw...kind of hard to explain what I mean...then I give silent treatment.
- Do you prefer to throw a party or attend a party?
- I'm more comfortable as the hostess rather than attending a party, unless I am going with someone I know and know most of the people going.
- Have problems sleeping?
- Depends just how tired I am. Normally I lay there thinking about stuff I have to do, things that are bugging me, work tasks that need completing, the weekend plans, etc.
- Email: When you open your email in-box for the first time each day, which messages do you read first? Do you read them in reverse chronological order or do you pick and choose which ones to read first based on a different priority?
- I'm a "save the best for last" kind of girl. I delete all the junk, read the news headlines, then any global work related emails, any other work emails, then anything from friends, family...other fun stuff last.