Thursday, February 15, 2007
Yes, I know I don't do these things every week, like keeping with the theme of Thursday Thirteen...but here you go!
Thirteen things I did in the last 13 hours.
1. Added a Flickr Badge to my blogger with pictures from the day Em was born up to current.
2. Added some new favorite bloggers to my list.
3. Drank a tall almond amaretto cappuccino (and still felt tired!)
a. Woke up tired thinking I should not have stayed up waiting for hubby to get home from work!
4. Cursed myself for eating a donut and mini cupcake at work yesterday, only 3 days before my monthly Curves weigh & measure (UGH, maybe I'll reschedule! Damn Valentine's Day treats!)
5. Printed coupon for 20% off belated Valentine dinner at Cibo tonight with hubby.
6. Bought scratch-off lottery ticket. (my most recent borderline addiction is the $2 crossword ticket)
7. Ate a cherry hershey kiss (DAMN LEFTOVER VALENTINE TREATS & BADLY TIMED "MONTHLY" TIME FOR SUCH CRAVINGS, DOUBLE DAMN!)
8. Bitched about the state of the world...more locally, drunk drivers who kill 21 year old girl's on the verge of graduation and flee the scene with a minor scratch on the hand). These kinds of news stories make me want to go vigilante, #%*@ing S.O.B's.
9. Cuddled with daughter before getting up to shower for work...it was SO hard to get out of bed today!
10. Got sidetracked from my work uploading photos to flickr and finding inspiration for this post. I swear I have Adult ADD or something sometimes!
11. Made use of ALT-TAB keys to toggle screens to work related activities when co-workers walked past me! tee hee hee
12. Got back on track and took break from blogging to do work while toggled there anyway!
13. Fingerpainted valentines with my daughter to give to daddy, grandparents & uncle (actually little more than 13 hours ago)
HAPPY day between humpday and Friday!
Posted by Not So Anonymous Michelle