My great friend Mert tagged me like a week ago with the 5 link meme that has been going around...not sure what it's called!
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
2. Holly's Corner
3. Daddy Forever
4. Almost Somewhat Positive
5. Not So Anonymous Confessions
Next select five people to tag (no pressure if you don't want to do this, but it seems fun!)
3. Empty Elizabeth
4. Virginia Monologues
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, taking classes at UW Fond du Lac, I should say skipping lots of classes hanging out with friends and being fully introduced to the world wide web, ICQ, chat rooms, etc.
What were you doing 1 year ago? Not much different than today, working and planning Emma's birthday, getting ready for my own birthday, daydreaming, lots of thinking...I had not yet started blogging so God knows what I did with all of my thoughts, ideas, and other junk in my head. Hmmm.
Five snacks you enjoy:
2. Pumpkin Seeds
3. Baked Lays
4. 100 calorie packs (especially the Hershey or Reese's snacks or mini cupcakes)
5. Granola bars/cereal bars
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to (or at least sing along to):
1. Ray Lamontagne - Shelter
2. Corinne Bailey Ray - Like A Star
3. James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
4. Nelly Furtado - Maneater
5. Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
6. Probably lots of dorky songs like a bunch of 80's and 90's stuff, theme songs like to Brady Bunch and that kind of thing...some Alanis Morisette, Madonna, Bon Jovi, Dido, Sheryl Crow, Cranberries,
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Donate our house to someone who needs it if I could part with it, I'm sentimental that way
2. Build a house but using old wood and stuff so it felt like an old house, in fact, maybe we could rip apart our house now and use stuff from it to build a new bigger house, hmm, good idea!
4. Donate to charity and give some to family
Five bad habits:
1. Chewing on my fingers, not even really the nails but like the hangnails, little bits of skin around the edges of the nail (yeah, maybe that was too much information!)
2. Being scatterbrained, doing too much at once/multitasking to a fault
3. Losing my patience, especially in the car!
4. Not doing enough of what I need to do to be healthy (eat right/workout)
5. Not censoring myself enough around my 2 year old who repeats things! (not like the F-bomb or anything that bad)
Five things you like doing:
1. Hanging with my hubby, daughter and rest of my family.
3. Art (drawing , painting- I don't do it enough) - ditto to Mert's post
4. Taking photos of family, putting captions on them, making slideshows, etc.
5. Finding a good bargain - ditto to Mert's post
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Flood pants (childhood, dorkiness...what more can I say)
2. Tube tops, halter tops or other such items (trust me, no one wants to see that)
3. Bikini (I was like 5 or something last time I wore anything close to a bikini)
4. The hair I had in Junior High...NOT PRETTY!
5. I'd like to say stains on my shirt, but that's not very realistic, is it? Ummm... Skin tight clothes ;) - again I have to copy Mert on this one...SO TRUE FOR ME!
Five favorite toys:
1. PC ...blogging, shopping, games, news, google, youtube, imeem...what more could I need!?
2. Blocks...always loved to build stuff
3. Art supplies, office supplies, pens, paper, etc.
4. My daughter's toys now that she's getting into dolls and stuff, I can't wait to get her play kitchen for her birthday! :)
5. (I'll agree with Mert on this one...the spouse ) my husband!