- I miss being pregnant, I LOVE having my daughter and have loved every moment since she left my body...but I loved all those moments she was in there too and I'm itching for another child a lot lately.
- I miss my maternal grandpa, he would have really loved my husband and daughter and had lots of fun with her.
- I miss my hubby's parents, his dad George got to meet Emma and his mom Rose passed while I was pregnant and she got to know Emma Rose before any of us met her (long story, but we know she knew her first).
- I miss my co-worked today who took a sick day...it's been a manic monday which comes to a close in 3 minutes!
- I miss some friends who have moved or lost touch.
- I miss some peices of myself that I lost touch with as I grew up, became an adult, became more responsible, married, had a child...but all of that made me who I am today and I wouldn't change a thing.
- I miss those early newborn days when Emma would sleep in my arms or nurse or just look at me and I could look at her and just feel all the love. Those moments of holding her while she sleeps are few and far between but still happen sometimes, otherwise she seldom will sit still and cuddle and if I try to sit and stare at her we both end up giggling till it hurts, which is just as good.
- Oops, I just missed my time to go home and I don't wanna miss that, hubby and I are using a date night to go golfing!
Happy Manic Monday!