- My allergies are TERRIBLE today!! I have lost count of how many times I've sneezed, how many tissues I've used, sniffles I've sniffed, and how many time I've cursed my aching head.
- It's sunshiny today but hazy and we might get storms, this may all be the reason for my allergy/sinus headache combo that's hitting me hard today.
- I have the afternoon off work to take Emma to the park or mall (dependent on weather) while Trevor spends 3 hours doing paperwork, drug test, uniform fitting, etc. for the new security company that's taking over the campus security.
- This park/shopping may or may not go well considering it is overlapping with her nap time. We're planning dinner out after his appointment, this may or may not go well given the nap situation and the fact there is a huge air show going on right now so all the restaurants will be packed!
- I just blew my nose yet again, two more tissues used up!
- I really like the McDonald's Hazlenut Iced Coffee! Although the smallest size is still a little large.
- I'm feeling a little squirrelly with the whole coffee, allergy pill, stuffy head thing...maybe Trevor will be our driver this afternoon!
- I have too much work to do to be off this afternoon and tomorrow is Friday already...I'm going to have to buckle down and get through my piles of work tomorrow.
- Can you believe it's August already next week? I can't!
- I've discovered that I'm not the only one who likes to catagorize toys, I'm sure you can guess who I've discovered I share this quality with! My great friend Mert of course!
- In case you haven't heard about this, a lane on the way to the airshow mentioned above, had to do an emergency landing on the highway that goes through/or around town! No one was hurt (miraculously)! We heard the plane fly over our house Sunday night because we had said, Geez, is that thing going to land on our house, sounds awfully low! Little did we know at the time how close we were to the truth! Made me kind of scared thinking how possible it would be for something like that to happen.
- Lately I can't get enough of my new Joss Stone CD "Introducing Joss Stone". It's hard to pick one favorite song, but I could narrow down to two, although there are a few that are right up there close to the top two! Here are my top two...
- Only 15 minutes until I'm out for the day! Enjoy your TT!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Posted by Not So Anonymous Michelle