Monday, February 18, 2008

Manic Monday...two

Nothing is ever going to beat Neila's post at Blog that Mommy today! She's surrounded by 2's!

I haven't done a Manic Monday in awhile so thought I would take this one on! Other than my daughter being 2 years and 2 months old on the 22nd, I can't think of many other two's in my life.

My current weight, down another 2.6 pounds does end in a .2 now. I weighed in 2 days ago and I've lost a total of 15 pounds in 5 weeks on Weight Watchers and I'm feeling great so far! I have not even exercised yet so wait until I do that! We start weigh-in on Monday for Biggest Loser at work so I am pretty excited for that and hoping to gain some exercise-inspiration through my association with that group of losers. We'll see! :)

Anyone else a fan of Prison Break? Oh how we LOVE this show, it is driving us a bit crazy, can't seem to see how they can make it go on much longer but they have surprised us before so we'll see. Tonight is the season finale and the commercials are making it look like a great one!
The final 2 I will leave with you today is the fabulous eye candy provided by the 2 male leads in Prison Break, Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller. Yummy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Monday post! Come by in 2's and visit my blog!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on more weight lost!
I don't watch Prison Break (haven't they broken out yet?), but the guy on the left there is pretty good-looking. I'd leave you with some more names of hot guys, but I can't think of any off-hand! My mind... it's been gone since the kids were 2!!

Mary said...

Congrats on the weight loss GF, you sure are working hard at this. I'm proud of ya! :D

Miss Melissa said...

Heeeey, eye candy. Doublemint style, even! :D

Congratulations on the successful weight loss, girl! I totally need to motivate, but I think that prbably isn't happening until it thaws some and I come out of hibernation mode.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your twos. ;)

AND...CONGRATS. I'm proud of ya.