I was looking for some inspirational and motivational quotes the other day and decided a good TT would be to share my favorite 13 that I found, threeof which are by our new president elect, Barack Obama! The rest are pretty much unknown authors, I just had found them on a website about weight loss.
1. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. - Barack Obama
2. If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. - Barack Obama
3. We have to acknowledge the progress we made, but understand that we still have a long way to go. That things are better, but still not good enough. - Barack Obama
4. Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment.
5. If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
6. If we defend our habits, we have no intentions of quitting them.
7. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
8. Quitting is NOT an option.
9. Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."
10. Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
11. The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
12. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
13. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain