Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gran Torino...a must see

I don't have time for an in-depth review but I gotta say, we saw Gran Torino last night and LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! It was way worth the movie prices and seats that make your butt sore after 2 hours. Clint Eastwood is AWESOME and it was really a pretty unexpected storyline. I laughed, I cried and would pay to see it again! If you're offended by the F-bomb or racial tension then you might want to pass but really, I highly recommend it!

And, we saw previews for what will be our chick-flick date movie on Valentine's Day, He's Just Not That Into You. It looks great with a great cast of people I love like Drew Barrymore Jennifer Aniston, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scarlett Johansson, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly...even if I do think they ripped off the title from a Sex & the City episode...it looks like a funny movie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was wondering about this one. and you know what? i don't think i've EVER seen a clint eastwood movie. well, i saw Mystic River, but he only directed.

i may have to check it out! :)