Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Big 5-0!!

Finally, after a long plateau, playing around that mark, I've hit it...the big 5-0! I had weigh in at Weight Watchers on Saturday after Zumba and I've officially lost 50 pounds!!!

Trevor was working but I celebrated anyway with a game night and Chinese dinner cooked by me at Mom's house. We had a great time and the food turned out great! Hungry Girl's 3 point recipe for Egg rolls and chicken lo mein ROCK and I'm more motivated than ever to continue my weight loss journey!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!

This is so awesome! Keep up the great work, Michelle!

Mary said...

WOW!!! That's awesome Michelle! Way to go!!! So proud of you :D

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. :) You're great motivation for me. I've got a while to get there, but I'm almost 10lbs down! It's tough, but we can do it, right?!

Unknown said...

sorry for the belated congratulations--i've been a bit out of touch lately. that is so incredibly AWESOME!!! continued success is sure to follow. :)

Cheryl Foiles said...

Congrats Michelle -- I am always so inspired by stories like yours. Not only are you losing weight but you are making your body much healthier and adding years to your life.

I hope you will stop by http://tinyurl.com/dbp4u3 again and share your successes with my readers.

Keep up the good work -- live healthy!!