Friday, January 12, 2007

Chimp-O-Matic

I can't help but be constantly amused by my Google Chimp-O-Matic that posts hilarious quotes from our fearless leader...I think that's too huge a compliment. But I had to share today's quote that popped up because I chuckled out loud!

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." --George w. Bush Washington, DC09/19/2001

Also on a somewhat political note, we saw the movie The Queen and really enjoyed it. I have to further research on how authentic it is, or whose story or point of view it's from really. But it was really interesting, it was fun also to review the "goofs" on IMDB's website. Helen Mirren is completely perfect as the queen, James Cromwell is a great Prince Philip too, I giggled when he crawled in bed with the queen and said "Move over cabbage", haha. I also thought Michael Sheen is great as Tony Blair too! I think my favorite line of his was "Will someone please save these people from themselves!" I recommend it, plus, who can beat seeing "the queen" plodding around in wellies, driving a land rover, getting stuck in a river saying "Oh, bugger it". I just really enjoyed it!

No comments: