Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Quote for Today







"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline; it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."



- Frank Zappa




...such wisdom, I had to share.


Sorry I didn't have time for a better post today. I have a meeting tomorrow that will be basically all day long, so you may not get a nice post tomorrow either. I apologize, I swear I will try to make it up to you on Friday!








2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha! Frank's quote makes me want to make my own beer and get my pilot's license so I can declare my home to be Utopia. :)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Zappa appears to be wise... but! how much trust can you put in a man who names his kids Dweezil, Moonbeam and Ahmet?