Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Survey Says...

Just a big survey I liked that someone posted on MySpace...enjoy.

1)Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
stuffed Eddie Bauer dog, Gymboree hair ribbons, clothes(all for Emma) and my cappuccino this morning

2)Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
water, cappuccino, soda, shandy bass

3) Last time you cried?
Saturday at a funeral for my great aunt's husband.

4)What's In Your CD Player?
One of my latest favorites, Ray LaMontagne-Trouble

5)What's Under Your Bed?
Dust bunnies and cat hair

6)What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
6:15am when Emma woke up

7)Current Hair?
the usual, except shinier from my new John Freida Sheer Blonde shampoo that I love!

8)Current Clothes?
khaki's, white tee, brown velvety jacket

9)Current Desktop Picture?
Emma snapping asparagus with my mom

10)Current Worry?
Suprisingly nothing much right now

11)Current Hate?
My computer which seems a bit sluggish today!

12)Favorite Place To Be?
Driving around in our new car listening to music, Emma in the back bopping to the music.

13)Least Favorite Place?
I'd say work but I really like my job...hmmm, dentist office I guess

14)If You Could Play An Instrument?
I used to play cello for probably less than a year as a kid, and piano...wish I stuck with both.

15)Favorite Colours?
pink and dark blue

16)How Tall Are You?
5'10" ish

17)Favorite expression?
Some I use most are "whatever" and online or in email "WTF"

18)One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk To More?
My grandpa, wish he could have known my husband and Emma.

19)Favorite Day(s)
Saturday, middle of the weekend!

20)Where Would You Like To Go?
The seaside in Wales

22)Favorite food?
Depends on what I'm hungry for...I love chinese, italian, mexican, or sometimes just a burger...

23)Color of most clothes you own?
I have a variety, brown, pink, black, white (before I spill crap on it and stain it)

24)Number of pillows you sleep with?
2

25) What do you sleep in?
Usually a nightie or big t-shirty thing

26)what were you doing 12AM last night?
half-sleeping on the couch waiting for Trevor to get home from work

27)How old will you be in 10 yrs?
38 going on 39...wow, almost 40!

28)What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?
still married with another child, running both kids to school, sports, dance lessons, swim lessons, etc.

29)Are you in love?
Yup, with my hubby of course

30)Are you paranoid?
not usually, but sometimes I can get that way

31) Burn or tan?
A little of both

32)What is the brand of your wallet?
Hmm, just got a new one at TJ Maxx but I can't remember the brand it was.

33)First piercing/tattoo?
piercing (ears)

34)First enemy?
Probably in 1st grade, Pollyanna Muthig. She picked on me, made fun of my hat and mittens or something. Stuck up bitch! Stupid name anyway, wish I would have stuck up for myself more when I was a kid.

36)Last crush?
Not the last one, but I just was remembering in my teen/pre-teen years having a crush on like Kirk Cameron (Growing Pains), Ricky Schroder (Silver Spoons)...

37)Last thing you ate?
cereal bar

38)If you could be a pirate, would you?
Umm, no!

39) If you could be with anyone right now, who would it be?
Hubby and daughter

41) Why did you just do this?
It's Spring Break right now so the college is really dead and I don't have much work to do!

LIFE QUESTIONS

1. If you were to find out you (or your lover) was pregnant what would you do?
Be excited and little nervous since we really want to wait another year

2. Do you trust your friends?
yup

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the person you love?
I made that mistake before, miss my family too much. My husband moved from another country to be with me anyway.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes, mom always told me and it's hard to believe but you realize it sooner or later

5. Name one thing you would NOT tolerate in a relationship.
betrayal of my trust/dishonesty/cheating

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best roommate for you?
Missy

7. Can you deal with people who are too concerned with status?
I can deal with them but don't like to

8. Are you afraid of falling in Love?
In the beginning it's always kind of scary

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Everyone that's ever been part of my life

10. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new guy/girl?
I haven't ever intentionally stopped talking to friends that way but you kind of lose touch when you are first in a new relationship, trying to get that established and sometimes it's hard to regain what's lost then.

11. Name one person from your friends list that you could count on.
Missy

12. Who can you call in the middle of the night if you need to talk?
My husband is right next to me in bed...but otherwise my mom

13. What qualities do you find most attractive in the opposite/same sex?
sense of humor; values family and friends; eyes and smile

14. Fill in the blank. I will NEVER _____.
win the lottery

15. What are your goals in life?
finish my degree eventually, maybe get another one, have another child so Emma has a sibling, stay married to my hubby

16. What can you tell about a person by kissing them?
you can tell if you want to kiss them again or not

17. When you get married, how would you envision your dream wedding?
I think my wedding was like a dream, I loved my dress, hair, our beautiful church, the music, the reception...most of all my husband.

18. If you could say just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love you

19. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended period of time, name some people you would first call?
family & friends... although I would totally think my mom, husband and daughter would be there the whole time just waiting... so I would call the rest of my faimly and friends

20. How many kids do you want to have?
2 or 3

21. Would you make a good parent?
I already am, I try to be a great mom anyway.

22. Where was your default pic taken?
In our kitchen

23. What is your middle name?
Marie

24. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
I should hope so since we're married...wait if we are referring to my earlier crushes mentioned above...they don't know I exist!

27.What's on your mind right now?
I'm excited the UPS man is delivering my new MP3 player today and I can't wait to see a movie tonight with my hubby(Music & Lyrics)

28. Are you musical?
I like to think so

29. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change?
Not finishing college when I first went, instead I messed up all kinds of stuff financially when I moved to be with my ex, if I could change that, I would. Then I wouldn't have a bankruptcy on my record and I'd have a degree already.

Shoe size:
10 or 11, depends on the shoe or sandal.

Righty or lefty:
Righty, I can do a limited number of things with my left.

Can you make a dollar in change right now:
Possibly, I think I have some loose change in my wallet

Best place to go for a date:
depends on the time and weatter and day......
Dinner somewhere that's a splurge is good, or a movie or just driving around or taking a walk...beach or the park...

HAVE YOU HAD:
Chicken pox: Twice
Sore Throat: Yes
Stitches: In my head once
Broken nose: No
broken mouth: WTF?? Does a cold sore or canker sore count?
Plastic Surgery: no way!

QUESTIONS??
Who was the last person that called you?
Husband and daughter to say good morning, the buggers get to sleep in!

Who knows you the best?
Mom, but my husband is pretty much caught up too.

Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Both, normally contacts until the evening.

Do you like yourself?
Most of the time

Do you get along with your family?
Absolutely, we all have our quirks and things that can drive each other nuts sometimes of course. What family doesn't?

No comments: